- Wednesday, 10 - Trust Board meeting. Starts 7pm at the Mt Pleasant Community Centre on McCormacks Bay Road. Members welcome.
- Saturday, 20- South New Brighton Park enhancement working session between 2 and 4pm. Meet at Sth New Brighton Jetty carpark (off Beatty Street). Tools and gloves provided
- Sunday, 21 - McCormacks Bay working session between 2 and 4pm. Look out for the CCC Park ranger vehicle along McCormacks Bay Road. Tools and gloves provided
Saturday, 27- Annual ESTUARY FEST. Between 1-5 pm at McCormacks Bay reserve. FREE event. Entertainment/stalls. suitable all ages. Ample parking.
- Saturday, 27- Thistledown Reserve restoration/enhancement working bee between 10 am and 12 noon. Meet at entrance to reserve from Thistledown Place.
Sunday, 28- Annual FAREWELL TO THE GODWITS ceremony. South Shore Spit Reserve (end of Rockinghorse Road) 5:30 free Sausage BBQ/ bird painting/info stalls. 6pm. welcome and guided to tours to view birds up close. FREE event.Ample Parking/suit all ages
- EVERY Sunday -Charlesworth Wetland Reserve working bee between 3 and 5pm. Meet at the Charlesworth Street car park in the reserve. Tools and gloves provided